Crossed over some lines that he wasn’t ready to cross over yet.
“I like you a lot, consider you a dear close friend.…………………………………………..”
Frankly this is kind of insulting, but mostly unhelpful. Someone else deciding for you that things won’t work, when you disagree. I would better accept if the guy would tell me “I’m just not feeling attracted to you that way,” which is hard to argue with. It’s more of a situational rather than preferential. Which is when you can get unrequited love. When you can’t get over them, because there’s nothing wrong, except they never gave you a chance!
So what are you going to do about it?
You know what you want, you’re just afraid to admit it because you’re afraid of failing. Screw that. Screw your fear. Sometimes you’re afraid to become a couple because you are afraid of losing what you already have with that person. But life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had. No one waits forever.
You know what you want, which is a hell of a lot more than most other people. So don’t be afraid or ashamed. Just go on and get it.
- Be Afraid. Love Anyway. (letmeseelove.com)
- Deep Seeded Fear (ecdreams.wordpress.com)
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Left? – American Thinker (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Fear, the Mind Killer (practicalfreespirit.com)
- The threshold (eyesofodysseus.wordpress.com)
- Coward. (ocherlookingglass.wordpress.com)